Human Hair Replacement Men′s Toupee
|FOB Unit Price:||US $75 US $60|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000.00 Pieces Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- recommend products
- 7 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: AV-TP017
- Human Hair Type: Indian Hair
- Lace Wig: Full Lace Wig
- Length: 6 inch
- Color: Black
- Dyeable: Dyeable
- Trademark: AVIVA
- Specification: International Standard
- HS Code: 6704200000
- Material: Human Hair
- Hair Grade: Remy Hair
- Lace Material: Swiss lace
- Density: 100%
- Suitable for: Male
- Men′s Toupee 3 in 1: 6inch
- Transport Package: PVC Bag
- Origin: Xuchang
Toupées are often referred to as "hairpieces", "units", or "hair systems" by those seeking to avoid the negative connotations that the word "toupée" conjures up.
Many women now wear hairpieces rather than full wigs if their hair loss is confined to the top and crown of their heads.
While toupée dealers attempt to match the toupée's color to the natural hair color of the wearer, sometimes the colors are not identical. This color mismatch is often exacerbated when a toupée is poorly cared for and fades, or the wearer's hair color turns gray while the toupée retains its original color. However a good salon will take this into account and will have the expertise to handle any problems. New technology has allowed hair manufacturers to mimic human hair, overcoming many of the weaknesses of human hair.
While toupée dealers and manufacturers usually advertise their products showing men swimming, water-skiing and enjoying watersports, these activities can often cause irreversible wear to the toupée. Saltwater and chlorine can cause a toupée to "wear out" quickly. Many shampoos and soaps will damage toupée fibers, which unlike natural hair, cannot grow back or replace themselves.
While dealers of toupées can in fact help many customers to care for their toupées and make their presence virtually undetectable, the hairpieces must be of very high quality to begin with, carefully fitted, and maintained regularly and carefully. Even the best-cared-for toupée will need to be replaced on a regular basis, due to wear and, over time, to the growing areas of baldness on the wearer's head and changes in the shade of remaining hair. Some recommend that if one chooses to use a toupée, three should be owned at any one time - one to wear while its counterpart is being cleaned, and a spare.
Hair replacement, also called toupee, 100% Human Hair (Indian, Chinese, European), full hand tied, easy wearing, natural looking, absolutely undetectable, natural looking. High quality and competitive price.
1. Base design: Full mono base system.
2. Base material: Fine mono.
3. Lace Material Color: Light brown, medium brown, dark brown, transparent etc.
4. Front design: Scallop.
5. Hair style: Freestyle, Left crown, Right crown, Center crown, Left part, Right part, Center part, Left 1/2 part, Right 1/2 part, Pompadour.
6. Ventilation: Single flat knot, Double flat knot, Single split knot, Double split knot, Injection and looping ventilation (on PU base), Underventilation. We can bleach the front knots or all over.
Size: 4"x6", 5"x7", 6"x9", 6" x8", 8"x10"...Etc. Also as per customer's model.
7. Hair length: 6" or as per your request.
8. Hair color: We can make the hair colors as per client's hair sample or your color chart, also the color can be Highlight color or the streaks colors.
9. Hair density: Extra light 50%, Light 80%, /Medium 100%, Medium/Heavy 130%, Heavy150%
10. Hair texture: Silky straight, yaki straight, kinky, wavy hair, super curly hair, etc, or any wave or curl as the pictures you give us.
11. Haircurls&waves: 0.2cm, 0.4cm, 0.6cm, 0.8cm, 1.0cm, 1.2cm, 1.5cm, 1.8cm, 2.0cm, 2.2cm, 2.5cm, 3.2cm, 3.5cm. And we can texture the hair as Yaky to match African hair texture.